Your Saginaw carbon monoxide alarms alert you the moment they find rising carbon monoxide
Carbon monoxide may be an odorless, invisible gas, but it’s not undetectable. Fortunately, your Saginaw monitored carbon monoxide detector can notify you when it senses rising CO buildup. Just like your monitored fire detectors, a loud bell will go off when it senses dangerous levels of CO. It will also send an emergency alert to your mobile device and your Vivint monitoring experts so you can quickly get your family out of the house as the fire department arrive.