Collaborate With Your 24/7 Monitoring Agents
The moment your home alarm system in Saginaw goes off, your 24-hour monitoring experts will instantly act. Their first move is to validate your alarm, and that involves communicating with you. The guideline they follow depends on the kind of emergency. To illustrate, if the emergency is is for medical reasons, one effort will be made to reach you before assistance is sent out. In the event of an intrusion - the most frequent type of alarm - a monitoring agent will adhere to these procedures to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you through the touchscreen interface. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t get an answer, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- A second number or first emergency contact is attempted next.
- If you still can’t be reached, area police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will try to reach you again after authorities are alerted.
If you're not in a position to converse with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Support will still be deployed even if you're unable to confirm the emergency.
Get protection for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Saginaw
Get prepared for any emergency with a modern home alarm system in Saginaw from Vivint. Dial (989) 461-3399 to begin customizing your property’s protection today.